Young Living Mountain Mist Deodorant

Product Review


Have you been looking for a safer, healthier deodorant? I have. Being a DIY girl I tried making my own but found the ones that had the consistency I liked had so much baking soda my skin broke out. I can say that armpits are a sensitive area and it really can make you miserable if they are sore, broken out, or rash covered! 

I read a post from one of my upline that they use the Young Living Deodorant at night to help flush toxins! That was what made me go ahead and order the AromaGuard Mountain Mist Deodorant. One thing I love about Young Living is the full disclosure. You can read every ingredient right on the website. 

I have been using it a month now, and I really like it! It smells nice, goes on smoothly, and works! It does feel a tad wet when first applied, but I had no skin reaction at all!  I have officially switched and will be trying the other scent soon.  I can't really speak to the toxin flush, but I know the ingredients all are safe and support my body systems. If I happen to be flushing some extra toxins along the way, that's the icing on top!

This could be used by men or women. It has a light fresh scent, not too flowery or musky. 


Are you interested in Young Living and their products?  Would you like to know more? Leave me a comment, send me a message, or click the "Got Oils?" or "Young Living" links at the right side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage