Sewing Room / Office Update

I have been loving my special space for months now. Choosing all the special things to embellish my room has been a slow work in progress. Here is where I am today.


I just added this ghost chair and the shuttered mirror. The hunt for a mirror has been on for months. This one was on the clearance aisle this week and I was thrilled! The flower swag is staying in some form but I'm not loving it the way it is. Ghost chair, because it's functional, visually minimal,  and kinda cool.  


Sewing corner!! My little lap quilt is finally bound and has little loops to hang it with. For now, it will live on my wall. I want to hand quilt it so I take it down and work on it and put it back up. :) I have a quilt update too, look under the Create and Craft tab at the top.
My hubby painted the dress form stand to match my room and added wonderful rollers. Now, I can wheel it where I want and drape or fit in comfort.
The poster in the corner is a hand-me-down from my daughter. It works perfectly and once again I like what it says! 
The view into the room from the doorway. It makes me happy all the time. :) My extra oils are right in the middle! Almost all of these I have gotten free through the ER program. I have info on that HERE if you want to grow your oil collection too.
The doll deserves her own post, stay tuned!
The full-length mirror for fittings, fashion books, Shakespeare, antique boots, a half-scale dress form, and my archaeology magazines are some of the items on my shelves.
I got a few pics of my kids up too!

Here are a few details:

Yup, it has birds, flowers, and a lovely sentiment. Checks all the boxes for me.  Another clearance find. 


This USB lamp with speaker is adorable and functional. It charges so I can unplug and move it around the house if I want. I found it on Amazon Click here to get your own.

Here is my doll, I have a collection of dolls. They are all boxed and stored except for this one. I will do a little post on this special art piece soon.

Blue jars everywhere! Simple and fun. By the sewing machine, by the computer, on my shelves. Simple fun storage. 

Another pencil holder. This one I put a piece of glitter scrapbook paper inside to accent the cut-out design. 

I'm including this little cross that hangs near my computer because a student gave it to me. It matches my room perfectly and I love what it says. 💖

Just a quick update. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage