Thyroid Support & Young Living

I did a post for my private Facebook group recently on Thyroid support. That little thyroid sure does affect every part of our bodies! I personally have Hashimoto Thyroiditis. I was diagnosed over 10 years ago. It is hereditary for me and we have many generations with hypothyroidism on my mother's side of the family. 

There are many supplements that support the thyroid, but I am going to highlight my personal top 4.


1)Endoflex - supports the entire endocrine system. Apply over the thyroid, adrenal glands, kidneys, liver, vitaflex on feet, can be ingested and diffused. I apply to my thyroid and adrenals (kidney area on my back) morning and night. 

2)Sulfurzyme - this is a capsule, I take 1-2 in the morning and night. This supports the entire body, helps the immune system, and joints (including my back!) 

3)Thyromin - Another capsule, I take two at night. Developed by Gary Young who no longer has a thyroid. This does not force thyroid to certain levels, it supports your body to maintain a natural balance. AMAZING! Most say it's best to take it right before bed. I try but if you are a mom, you never get to go right to bed or stay in bed. Just sayin'. 

4)NingXia Red - I've been swigging this stuff lately (super busy life right now). Another complete body support. Your cells will thank you! 2 oz is a serving. I take it in the morning. It has amino acids, trace minerals, b vitamins, and lots more. Supports the brain, immune system, cardiovascular system, healthy blood pressure levels, healthy blood sugar levels and sleep!
I have been using Endoflex and Thyromin for 2 years. I no longer use any synthetic prescription thyroid medicine. I sleep better, my hair is thick (no longer falling out) my eyebrows grew back in, I feel calm, full of energy and can lose weight again! 

I didn't have "problems" on the Rx, but I could not lose weight, had hair loss, and sleep issues.
Sulfurzyme was the first supplement I used from YL and found I was generally feeling better and my back was much happier. 
NingXia is one everyone in our family uses. My hubby has his own box of the 2oz packs. He can just grab one on his way to work in the morning. My son and I use the bottles. It can be mixed with orange juice, put in smoothies made into popsicles... If you are working on a specific system support you may need to start with a morning and afternoon serving for a week to a month, then back off to one serving in the morning.
Consistency is the key. Get on a schedule/regimine and keep it. You will see a difference some in a week some in a month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage