Spring Diffuser Blends

Spring is time for some fresh clean light scents for the diffuser! Anything you put in your diffuser and you love could just as easily become a room spray. So think of your diffuser experiments as future room spray favorites. 




My # 1 favorite blend: 
I discovered this one by accident when making a recipe for a spray for my kids before they went hiking. It was to keep the creepy, crawly, bitey creatures away. It smelled so amazing! We use this on the dog too. 



This next one is my preferred night time blend. It can be sprayed on pillows for a restful sleep and dropped into a bath to aid relaxation. Diffuse for relaxation or sleep. 




Sage has a wonderful fresh smell! 

Another orange option. I like orange!

My newest diffuser. I really like it! I wanted something like my aria for my sewing room/office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage