Emotional Support Essential Oils for Transitional Stages of Life





Life is full of transitions. Some are so natural we hardly notice. Others are exciting and rewarding and we run through it like a finish line.  Then there are the rough transitions.  No matter what type of journey we are on change can be difficult and full of surprises.

Even just the transition from summer to back to school can be hard. We all need some adjustment time, but we don't always get it.

Our family is on a good journey with lots of wonderful things ahead but it still isn't easy. For me, one of the hardest things about moving to a new state is leaving my amazing community. The second is the time spent in limbo. I am trying to embrace this journey and I am finding my essential oils are very helpful for each stage. 

Here are a few of the many options we have to help support us emotionally while we tackle life!

White Angelica is my "have an amazing day" oil. I apply to the tops of my shoulders, the top of my head, and wrists. I think of it as my force field. :)

This summer Young Living came out with Journey On in memory of Gary Young. 
The Young Living website recommends "Use this inspired blend to be motivated in your personal journey toward whole-life wellness." This would be a home run choice!


 Joy says it all. If you struggle with feeling negative or down. Give yourself the gift of Joy. This one is great worn over the heart or diffused. I have many friends who wear it in place of perfume.
Valor, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...  Wear over your heart,  along the spine,  on your wrists, or in diffuser jewelry.  It helps with feeling bolder, hopeful, purpose-filled. 
 Feeling a bit out of your depth, lots of decisions to make or just uncertain try common sense.  I personally like this one on my temples the back of the brain.
 Time to relax, rest, or just chill out this one will do it. I have used this on our large Airedale Terrier with great results. I rubbed a tiny bit on her paws and let her sniff my hands. Diffuse at night for a better sleep, or apply to your feet. 
 We go through buckets of Stress Away. Apply to the neck and shoulders and sniff, sniff, sniff! I love this diffused with orange for a creamsicle scent. 
 Time to get on with life and quit dwelling in the past. Acceptance is a good one to help us move on. I personally apply over the liver.
Do you need an attitude adjustment? Gratitude may be the place to start. Apply over your heart or on your wrists. 

With all emotional support, we need to change the things we say to ourselves. Some say a mantra that redirects their thinking. I like to find Bible verses to help get my mind and soul back on track when I am sniffing my oil of choice. I will also say my goals or list some things I am thankful for.


Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

If you would like to get your own Young Living oils I can help! Click here The Oil Can YL Info Website to view more information or even sign up for your own account! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage