Raglan Sleeved Baby Dress - Sew with Me


Last time I showed you the basics of applique, this week we sew it all together! 

The project is a flannel baby dress and bloomers with ladybug applique. The bloomers will be the next video! Sew with me as we make a complete dress. This is a simple and easy style. Even though I am making an infant-sized dress, this style pattern can be found in all sizes and the information is the same.


If you click through to watch on YouTube, I have included the timestamps in the description so you can zoom to the part you need. 


A few details about this project: ~ Fabric from JoAnn Fabrics, and Hobby Lobby ~Sewing machine: Bernina 770QE ~ Overlock/Serger Bernette 334DS ~ Pattern: Butterick 6549 ~ 1/4 inch elastic

See more sewing videos here: Sewing and Such

Get cute sewing related gifty items here: TeeSpring Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage