Two Totes from Scraps ~ Sew with me!


This week's video is a true sew-along.  I make two totes using up large scraps. The bags are made to make the best use of the fabric pieces I had.


The first bag is the smaller one. It uses about half a yard of fabric. and is lined. The second bag is larger unlined and used about a yard of fabric total or half a yard of two fabrics. 


Bonus at the end where I show how to make a false bottom or plastic inserts for stability. 


In this week's video, you really get to see how I design and work. 

Supplies needed: woven fabric, interfacing, thread

 

My TeeSpring Shop

Sewing With Stacy Facebook Community 


Make a matching zipper bag



Sewing Machine: Bernina 770QE

Overlock/Serger: Bernina L890

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak (another use)

Essential Oil Class or Party Set Up (in your home)

Purification spray to keep the odors away!