Two Totes from Scraps ~ Sew with me!


This week's video is a true sew-along.  I make two totes using up large scraps. The bags are made to make the best use of the fabric pieces I had.


The first bag is the smaller one. It uses about half a yard of fabric. and is lined. The second bag is larger unlined and used about a yard of fabric total or half a yard of two fabrics. 


Bonus at the end where I show how to make a false bottom or plastic inserts for stability. 


In this week's video, you really get to see how I design and work. 

Supplies needed: woven fabric, interfacing, thread

 

My TeeSpring Shop

Sewing With Stacy Facebook Community 


Make a matching zipper bag



Sewing Machine: Bernina 770QE

Overlock/Serger: Bernina L890

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage