Simple Essential Oil Class Set Up

I had a few friends over to talk oils! This wasn't a typical class or party but I still did a little prep work besides the research on oils I always do. 

This is my dining table. At one end I set up little cups with a cotton ball and a drop of oil for a little guessing game. I provided slips to fill out and pens. If I have a large gathering I will do a little prize for the one who gets the most right. 


In the center are the oils we will be discussing that night. I was having just a few ladies so I kept it informal and we sat around the table and talked. When I have a big gathering I set up  in the living area with more of a display. The nice thing about us all around the table is they can easily pick up and smell the oils and it prompts questions.  


I always use oils that are everyday plants. This week I used geranium, basil, oregano, dill, peppermint, orange, and lavender. 

Snack are important too. I usually do a fruit and cheese board, with bagel chips, hummus, infused water and iced tea to drink. 

Of course, the diffuser is pumping out good stuff too!

The topic of the night was hormones and that is a good one for small groups even just one or two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage