Playing with the Silhouette Cameo 3


This could be titled "my new toy."
I have been wanting one of these cutting machines for a while. I ordered it to come right before school ended so I would be able to play with it the first free day I had. 


It comes with a free software that isn't too hard to learn since there are many tutorials online. Thank you, YouTube! This is my first try at a project. I just chose a font and did my name.


The pink adhesive backed vinyl on the sticky sheet. It's loaded up and ready to cut. 


Here it is "weeded" and ready for the transfer tape.


On my cup! SO EASY! I'm hooked.

My next project was for essential oil roller bottle labels. Someone on one of my Facebook groups posted pictures of something similar.

                                                                                                   



A few bottles finished, a label ready for transfer tape, and the roll of tape is the blue grid at the top.




I'm going to use these as a fun incentive for my Young Living Group.

This is another quick project you can see on my Instagram. The recipe in the bottle is a few blogposts back. It is called garden walk you can find it here with the spring diffuser blends. 



My son immediately saw the potential for customizing everything. He got this plain skateboard for his birthday and designed the decal for it. We are ordering fun galaxy vinyl to make more decals.

Iron on transfers will be next! I am ordering fun vinyl and will post more soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage