NEW YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS!! MAKEUP!!

I know this is just a few days after the Young Living 2017 Convention, and I have been busy trying to gather information for you. There are so many new products!

I am not going to cover all the new items in one post I will break it up by similar products. 

Today is MAKEUP!! 



Not any makeup but Savvy Minerals. Yes, that's right, if you love Melissa Poepping's Sweet Savvy Minerals evidently so did Young Living. They have partnered and now are being sold under the YL brand! 


Why am I so excited, well I can earn ER points on my makeup. I can place one order with supplements, oils, household cleaning items, personal products and makeup. SERIOUSLY! 




I have been using the Sweet Savvy brand since it debuted. I like every item I have tried. It is still the best no toxic mascara out there. Unfortunately, the mascara won't be in the first line of products available. But I hear it will be available in August.



Here is the starter line with all the products available to order starting today! There will be more items added soon. 


There is also a great line of hypoallergenic, cruelty-free brushes! A kit of 5 brushes and a very nice carrying bag is available now.


DOES NOT CONTAIN: talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
•Cruelty free
•Key Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Aspen bark extract


How do you get your own? If you are already a Young Living Member go to your Virtual Office and choose new products. That's it! 

Not a member yet? You can sign up here Young Living Website. To get the wholesale prices choose "wholesale customer" and pick one of the kits. They start as low as $45! Then you can choose any other items you want too!

Comment if you have questions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage