Staging Life

Our house has been on the market for just over a week now, we have had a nice, constant stream of showings.  I spend most of my time cleaning between showings, driving the dog around and searching for homes online.  



Since we have a 70-pound Airedale, we have to load her up in the car when a realtor and clients come.  She now hears our car keys and runs to the door expecting a car ride. 



I keep fresh flowers in the house.


The diffusers are pumping out a light fresh clean scent of lime, peppermint, and basil.





Whenever possible I bake cookies and leave them out for the family looking at our house. 


Fingers crossed as we move forward on this new adventure!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage