When Your Hamster Wheel Turns into a Rollercoster



When you are bopping along with a nice routine and a full life, the hamster wheel, and suddenly it comes loose and you careen out of your comfy newspaper lined cage onto the floor and the dog starts chasing you. That's life. It is for everyone once-in-a-while. 

We are running our little legs off with something looming right behind us. A deadline, a decision, even wonderful things like weddings are stressful. 

In these moments I realize I'm not all that together. The cracks really show. I  see where I am weakest and somehow am surprised. Sure, I am strong in the love everyone department, but the stay motivated after many disappointments and setbacks area of me was pretty wimpy. 

Honestly, no one can do it all. We need to give ourselves some grace, dump the pride, ask for help. Preaching to myself...

After three weeks of house hunting and seeing over 40 homes, losing one in a bidding war, we may finally have a place to land when this relocation is over. 


Here I am in the hotel workout room. Sweating off some road trip food and anxiety, missing my kids, and ready to feel like a have a home again. 

                          

I have been using emotional support oils like never before! My hubby has it much worse as he has to work in two offices in two states during this transition. Not pictured is Valor, a family favorite.  We are both oiling up and plugging along. 

Also, shout out to my oldest daughter! She has filled in so many gaps with grace and kindness. 💓 

One of the things that got dropped was blogging. I may be a little less regular for the next month, but I hope to be back on my game soon!

Hugs to all of you in transition. 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage