Nesting for the Robbins


We have been in Kansas full time since Sept 10! It's been a journey.



Our first day and night in our new house was on air mattresses with one diffuser going. 


Our sweet Peaches stayed in a doggy hotel during our transition and was so happy to have her family back. We missed her so much!


No furniture but lots to explore! This was my second time to be surprised on this staircase by this crazy kid. The first time he was hiding in the storage bench under the window and rose out like Bela Lugosi in Mummy.


Furniture day was crazy! I am so thankful for the moving guys who carried all our stuff up and down the stairs all day! WOW! They were super friendly and nice too. 


This kid put all his furniture together and helped so much! 


The first week my hubby was traveling and I decided to get as much done as I could. Did I mention we have stairs? Lots of stairs.  I was getting way over 20000 steps a day. I felt like I had run two marathons. I would not have been able to walk without my Deep Relief. I diffused Christmas Spirit to make it smell lovely and homey and wore peppermint to keep me cool and motivated. 


Did I mention we were homeschooling the entire transition and move? One of the benefits of home education.


Our college girls came to visit the first weekend and see the new place and give support. They are AWESOME support so thankful.  They took their brother to look around KC and brought me back gorgeous flowers from the farmers market.  


It had been 3 weeks since I had cooked a meal for my family. 


It feels like home with family around the table.






I am about 75% unboxed. The main thing that I need to work on is my sewing space. Hopefully soon!  

I am back to working on my essential oil education and will have a few recipes and videos up un the future! I hope to have more sewing DIY also. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage