No Nest To Call My Own... YET

Our house in Oklahoma is now occupied by a new family. We have been staying with our family for six days now. Eight more days of being a transient to go! We are so thankful that the time between houses was shortened by a week and we are now closing five days earlier. 

Here is what we are doing during this time of floating.

3 days of packing and loading



I prepared for the packers by grouping items together in the rooms I wanted them associated with. I put all my diffusers together in the kitchen (except the one I packed to go with us on our travels). This way I could find them easily on the other end.  

 We are so blessed to have professionals do almost all of the work. 





It took two days of boxing and one for loading then a few hours of cleaning and we turned the house over for closing. 


Choosing what to keep with us




Essential oils, supplements, and medication need to stay at room temperature so they are being stored with family. 


Packing for three people for over two weeks and for every possible occasion took a bit of thinking. I knew we would need work, dress, play and more during this time. 


My sewing machines are going with me! I let everything be packed but my machines, essential oils, and meds. They are going everywhere with me during the transition time and will be the first things I will take into the new house. 


This is how I roll right now. We have two SUV's pretty full with the necessities and cleaning supplies. 

Homeschool is still happening


We are enjoying all the time with family

One of the biggest blessings has been staying with family. We have enjoyed some wonderful time with my in-laws, my parents, and siblings. 


Time in the country swimming, playing board games, gardening with my mom, and eating way too many scones was good for all of us. I will have to fast for a month after all the good eating. 



I hope to be back on my normal blogging schedule in a week or two.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage