DIY Bath Fizzies for Your Home Spa (notox)



Do you love a bath bomb but not the price, sketchy ingredients, and loads of dye that stains your tub? Me too!

They are so easy to make and the ingredients are easy to come by.  You will notice I don't use any dyes in my products. That is my personal preference. I have a jetted tub and I do not like trying to get it clean after using brightly colored bath products. I also don't add lots of dried flowers or herbs for the same reason. Who needs to spend even more time cleaning?


Watch the step by step video below or skip on down for the recipe and directions.






When fully combined it will feel like wet sand and hold its shape when pressed in your hand.

However you decide to mold them, they will need 24 hours to completely dry before they are stored. 

In the video, I used lavender essential oil and organic vanilla extract for relaxing bath experience. Below is a list of oils and why you might want to use them.

Eucalyptus - respiratory support
Stress Away - decompress from a hectic day
Orange and Stress Away - smells like a creamsicle and is very relaxing
Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint - seasonal respiratory support
Cool Azule - post workout
Tea Tree- for soothing your skin
Floral options: Ylang Ylang, geranium, lavender, jasmine



Wet ingredients


Dry Ingredients 


Above are the three ways I formed the fizzy's. 

Get your own Young Living essential oils here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage