DIY Wet Mop Pads with Thieves















Thieves Household cleaner is the only cleaner you need to buy! 

This week I made wet mopping pads (like Swiffer without all the bad ingredients).

I already have the mop that takes the wet or dry pads.

What you need:
  • dry mop pads
  • a sealable container
  • distilled water
  • Thieves Household cleaner
  • Thieves liquid dish soap
1 cup distilled water
1/2 cap of Thieves Household cleaner
1 tsp of Thieves dish soap

Optional: add a few drops of lemon essential oil for a more lemony smell. 

This is the same recipe I use for the thieves wipes only halved! You can find the original post here. DIY Thieves cleaning wipes


The 32 count is about $7.00 in our area. That is about the cost of 24 wet pads if buying generic. 


























 I already had the container so $0 for that for me. :) 
























This is how they look once soaked. I found it didn't take the full 2 cup recipe that the wipes did. Next time I make wipes I will do the sweeping pads at the same time and just add about a 1/2 cup more water. 


I was very pleased with how well they worked and didn't leave a film on my floor. Once again they are less expensive than the chemical filled product at the store and it takes only minutes to make.


Check out my other DIY cleaning posts:
Foaming Cleanig Pods

Laundry soap in a pinch

Get your own Thieves cleaner here.  Young Living even has a starter kit for Thieves Household Cleaner!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage