McCalls 7390 - Addressing Accessability - Adding a Zipper


One of the benefits of sewing your own clothes is being able to address issues with wearability and wardrobe. I adapt this pattern by adding a zipper and make it easier to put on for someone with mobility limitations. Information for making this top with or without the zipper is provided.



The fabric is Lapis Leaves designed by Suzan Engler from QTFabrics available from quilt shops and Etsy sellers.



I try on the top just for fun. It is not meant to be as fitted as it is on me. The pattern is designed with enough wearing ease to be pulled over the head, which is obviously missing when you see me wearing it. :0)


If you like my videos, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel!

👉 My YouTube Channel 👍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage