Essential Oil Make and Take Roller-Ball Class

Here are a few pictures of my class set-up. I bought glass roller ball bottles at Amazon. I like the ones with the metal ball. I put the lids and rollers in a crystal dish 'cause its pretty. The little green drawstring bags are to put the rollers in when they are finished.
The ladies chose a gift bag color and put all the finished items and the recipe cards in to take home.  The crocheted bag contains the oils for the class (another blog on these bags later!).


I color coordinated the recipe and bottles.  
Pink - pain blend, Blue/Purple - Relax, and Green - Focus
We also made a fall scented room spray in the brown spray bottles. 



My recipe cards are printed on index card paper Avery 8387.


Aren't these pretty? I love sparkle and color!


The labels are clear printable Avery 18695. I put them on ahead of time while the bottles and my hands were oil free. 



This is my first periscope (scary) about the class.  A few minutes in I got a terrible tickle in my throat. Please forgive the intermittent cough at the end. It does show all the items including carrier oils and has more info. You can follow me at @sews2reap on twitter,  periscope and instagram.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage