Making a sharing bag for MLM

I admit I'm a bit of a purse snob. I love leather purses. Good ones. 

I saw how successful a sharing bag was for promoting essential oils. So I set out looking for something that I liked but still had a clear pocket to carry the oils and maybe another for a promotional page, or business cards. I didn't find much. 

My biggest hang up was most bags were completely clear. I really don't want all the contents of my purse visible!  This is my solution for now. 

This bag came from Amazon I also ordered a large black purse organizer to keep things like my wallet, and feminine products hidden.  (Please excuse the messy house in the background, and look and the lovely poinsettias my hubby got me.)
this is the front with 15 ml bottles in the pocket


side pocket with my business cards

interior with purse organizer


 back before promo info   

Here are a few ideas for promo info for the back of the purse. 

Basic info and logo


YL Holiday Catalog
 
Flyer


If you would like to order the purse click here.
If you would like the purse organizer click here.

One last note, if you are carrying a clear bag to promote a product you need to keep it neat! Your messes show in these bags and it makes a negative impression. This is another reason for the purse organizer. It has a few zipper pockets that I can stuff receipts and other things to keep an appearance of organization. 

Good luck sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage