My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage


Be Kind. I know I am not a super model. I simply don't know of a better way to explain the massage than to show you.  So here it is. 

What's the big deal? For me it is an overall smooth youthful appearance. I'm less puffy and my skin seems brighter and tighter. But the biggest thing I have noticed is how it helps with the stiffness I would feel in the back of my neck and along my clavicle. When I feel congested or the beginning of a sinus headache this really helps too!  More info below the video.



Remember be gentle! We want to reduce fine lines and heavy handed pulling will be counterproductive. :) 

I'm using the Aroma Life blend from Young Living.  I put it in a little roller bottle to make it easier to apply.  This is a great blend to use for any lymphatic massage you may want to try. I have used it to support my lymph system when I had some swelling in my ankles too!
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), marjoram (Origanum majorana), Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), and ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) in a base of sesame seed oil.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living