Super Supplements!


We have been on a journey to wellness for some years now. It isn't  a quick fix but a lifetime of effort!  These are supplements we use nearly every day in our house.
                 
Supplements used by the Headache Kid:
When my son had a serious reaction to his pain medication (the first one that actually helped) we decided to all we could naturally to improve his life. I have written in the past about changing our family diet and seeing great improvement. This is part 2 of that effort.

The first thing we did was add MSM. I already had Sulfurzyme which had been beneficial for my own health. He takes one capsule 3 times a day. Some days he takes more if he is really struggling with inflammation. 

I had read so many articles about omega 3 and brain health. Then found out boys often need more omega 3 as well. It has to do with testosterone not being a fat carrier and estrogen is. Here is one article.  With Perry Romberg, neuralgia, migraines, leaking blood vessels and more all going on in his brain, I didn't think twice about adding this to his regimen. If you have ever taken fish oil you know often you taste it all day or burp it up. The Omegagize doesn't have a fishy taste or make him burp it up! I appreciate that Young Living discloses exactly what fish is used to make the oil and it has lots of other great things in there as well. He takes one capsule morning and noon and two at night.  His nightmares went away, and we saw a marked improvement in attitude and staying on task even when in pain.

He takes Super B b-complex every morning. This is great for energy, mood, immune support, supporting healthy cells and so much more.

A year ago on of my son's doctors recommended we add vitamin D3. So he takes 400 mg 3 times a day.

Inner Defense is our go to when he (or any of us) feels like he is getting sick.  This is not an every day supplement. 

The Rest of the family needs support too:
I take 2 Thyromin every night along with a Sulfurzyme for thyroid support. I no longer need the synthetic thyroid!  Often I will take a Sulfurzyme in the morning along with Omegagize. Super B is my go to on my long workdays. 

Some supplements not in the picture that we use are Life 5 probiotic. My husband especially uses this one. But I give it to my son at times too.  Another is SleepEssence for those nights when you can't shut down and sleep. 

As with any supplement, make sure you are using a quality one that your body can easily breakdown and use.  

Always check for drug interactions before adding any supplement or over the counter medications if you take prescription medications.  

Interested in learning more about these supplements visit the Young Living website. and choose Products at the top of the page or enter in a word in the search bar.   Want to sign up and get your own great oils and supplements? Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage