Make Take and Scan Class with

This weekend a friend and I did a "make and take" class with a twist. While I helped with the projects, she did Itovi scans. 

We had six ladies attend and it went smoothly with a few at each station and one being scanned. 

Here are the creation stations:



Purification room spray (in the kitchen)




Thieves foaming hand soap



Fruit and cheese trays, plus fruit infused water (it's still in the fridge) pitcher with fresh fruit and ice. I also get out my Ningxia bottle during the party and offer it to any who want to try. It is such an amazing juice that supports our whole system. 



Peppermint sugar scrub in the dining room.



Lavender bath salt in the dining room. I put a dish towel at each station because life is messy.


I also set up a little demo of what to do with your empties, my foaming pods and a few products to try like the lavender lotion. 



The top bags are the door prizes. A thieves cleaner (diluted in a spray bottle), and a thieves hand sanitizer. The bottom bags are for everyone to put their finished items and recipe cards in. I usually give door prizes that are YL products that the group may not have tried yet but need in their lives. 


Door prize slips and business cards next to the diffuser. The slips have a little questionnaire about future classes. 


My pre-party list:
  1. I clean my house with Thieves cleaner before everyone comes. It smells great but not overwhelming like toxic cleaners can.
  2. Fresh flowers are inviting and lovely. Plus I just love flowers, so any excuse. 
  3. Fresh fruit, cheese, pita chips, fruit infused water, and Ningxia juice are always served at my house. I try to have items that are gluten free, and if I know of specific food allergies I adapt for those. 
  4. Set up the diffuser with something fresh and light, Purification, orange, peppermint with lime, are a few I have used.
  5. Put out fresh towels in the bathrooms. Display your thieves or lavender hand soap at the sink. 
  6. I spray all my pillows, curtains, carpets, and towels with Purification spray. 
  7. Print recipe cards, and labels
  8. Have business cards available if you have them. Memorize your YL member number.
  9. Review the hot words list and practice your compliant sharing words. 
Everyone starts from a different place. Use what you have and be genuine. You don't have to have all the answers, just be willing to help find them. 




Here is my buddy scanning and granny-ing all at once! She rocks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage