Weight Watchers Points for Young Living Nutritional Items

I'm a Weight Watchers girl. I love the new program, the meetings, and the app! The scan feature is so convenient! If you are a Young Living person you know their items don't have scan codes, and most are not in the app. 



Here is a list of a few of the most used Young Living nutritional items with their Weight Watchers Smart Points (WWSP).




Wolfberry Crisp Bar, Chocolate Coated - 4 WWSP per bar

Slique 
Bar - 7 WWSP per bar

Slique Shake - 7 WWSP per packet

Slique Shake made with almond milk - 8 WWSP 

NingXia Juice - 1 WWSP per oz. (a packet has 2 oz- 2 WWSP)

Pure Protein Complete, Chocolate - 4 WWSP per 2 scoops

Pure Protein Complete, Vanilla - 4 WWSP per 2 scoops

Balance Complete - 7 WWSP per 2 scoops

Einkorn Rotini - 2 WWSP per 1/2 cup (uncooked)

Einkorn Granola - 5 WWSP per 1/3 cup 

Blue Agave - 1 WWSP per 1 tsp

There are more items but I haven't found the nutritional information for them yet. I will post them when I find the information. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak (another use)

Essential Oil Class or Party Set Up (in your home)

Purification spray to keep the odors away!