Weight Watchers Points for Young Living Nutritional Items

I'm a Weight Watchers girl. I love the new program, the meetings, and the app! The scan feature is so convenient! If you are a Young Living person you know their items don't have scan codes, and most are not in the app. 



Here is a list of a few of the most used Young Living nutritional items with their Weight Watchers Smart Points (WWSP).




Wolfberry Crisp Bar, Chocolate Coated - 4 WWSP per bar

Slique 
Bar - 7 WWSP per bar

Slique Shake - 7 WWSP per packet

Slique Shake made with almond milk - 8 WWSP 

NingXia Juice - 1 WWSP per oz. (a packet has 2 oz- 2 WWSP)

Pure Protein Complete, Chocolate - 4 WWSP per 2 scoops

Pure Protein Complete, Vanilla - 4 WWSP per 2 scoops

Balance Complete - 7 WWSP per 2 scoops

Einkorn Rotini - 2 WWSP per 1/2 cup (uncooked)

Einkorn Granola - 5 WWSP per 1/3 cup 

Blue Agave - 1 WWSP per 1 tsp

There are more items but I haven't found the nutritional information for them yet. I will post them when I find the information. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage