Christmas Ideas from Young Living

Have you seen the new catalog? So many great new things! 
Check it out here → Young Living Holiday Catalog


There are many great items for stocking stuffers. Here are a few under $20!

Below are some of the 15 ml essential oils you can get for under $20!

The Vitality line is a great option too! This allows you to give a smaller (less costly) bottle of some of our favorite oils!


Next, are a few of my favorite items in the new catalog. 

↓ Einkorn  Granola with bowls ↓
(#22940)
Retail:

  $32.89 USD                                    Wholesale:   $25.00 USD
↓ Diffuser Jewelry with Treasure of the Season Blend ↓

(#22929)
Retail:
Wholesale:  $68.42 USD

  $52.00 USD 

 ↓Vitality Tea Gift Set ↓
(#23332)

Retail:

  $59.87 USD                                                    Wholesale:
$45.50 USD

I have a few loved ones that are oil lovin' but not YL members, YET. They are getting some oily gifts from me. 

This is what I am planning for them. I think I have professed my love for Christmas Spirit blend many times before but I am spreading that love by sharing. I have been adding a few extra bottles to my orders for the last few months! It is a very affordable oil. 

I'm adding an inexpensive diffuser from Amazon.


I am including a bottle of diluted Thieves Household Cleaner because it is the best! I used an empty THHC bottle put the word diluted on the side and added the sprayer. 


Now to throw it all together in a cute basket with goodies for the kids and one gift is done!

Here it is before I added the gift cards and treats for the kids. The Oil bottle is tied to the cleaner bottle so it doesn't get lost in the basket. 


Are you ready to get your own Young Living account and start living above the wellness line?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage