Essential Oil Roller Ball Purse Kit

Rollerball bottles are the easiest way to apply oils. Especially on the go. That is why I made this purse kit with some of my favorite on the go blends. 
 
I bought a box of tins and 6 sets of the colored metal roller bottles. I liked the gold lids with the gold lettering I  made on my silhouette cameo 3.








The tin holds six 10 ml bottles easily. 



Here is what I put in my Focus blend.  This is what I use when I feel scatterbrained and need to get things done. It is also our main go-to for school.



Breathe says it all.  ↑ My favorite for sinus support all year round. 



Chill, this is another I take on trips.  This helps me relax when sleeping in away from home, and move on when things don't go as planned. 


I'm not as young as I used to be, and my body reminds often. 😜 The Move blend is invigorating and relaxing, just what I need after a strenuous workout, walking all day, or a bad night sleep on a hard hotel mattress. 



Gather your favorite oils and make your own travel roller kit!  I added Deep Relief and Stress Away because they are two I use nearly every day. Young Living has a few nice roller options that include Breathe Again, Tranquil, Deep Relief, and Tranquil. 

You can always add a rollerball to any of your Young Living oils with the AromaGlide Fitments. They are $10 for 10. PanAway, and Cool Azule are perfect candidates for a roller.

Making a roller kit would also be a great Make-&-Take class!

Get your own Young Living oils Here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage