Immune Support for the Holidays

(Disclaimer: I am not prescribing or giving medical advice. It is always good to go to your doctor. I am sharing my personal experiences. Also when using essential oils on the skin always test for sensitivity and use a carrier oil like coconut or even olive oil if you need to.) 

Everyone I know is getting sick! ICK! It's the holiday rush, stress, fluctuating weather patterns, people overload at every store... Our systems need a little extra TLC this time of year. Here is where I start.

Give your immune system the big guns with a one-two punch of Inner Defence and Thieves essential oil blend. 



I take an Inner Defence softgel morning and night and apply Thieves to my feet if I feel the slightest tickle in my throat or drip in my nose.  Thieves is great to diffuse I add a drop of it to my Christmas spirit and get yummy smells and wellness support.

If it is too late and you are below the wellness line still do both of those things above, but we need to add a few more big players to our team. 

Raven is one. The combination of Ravintsara, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint, and eucalyptus radiata is a winner! This can be diffused and applied to the chest. 


This next one I keep in my purse, on my nightstand, and my kitchen wellness kit. Thieves cough drops give you the benefit of the Thieves oil in a lozenge. Your body will thank you! 

NingXia Red is part of our everyday wellness but when we start to drag or dip past that wellness line we up our intake. 

Sulfurzyme is another great all-around team player. It supports everything! My family takes this every day and up the intake when we feel puny.

Frankincense is another that can do so much. And it is a vitality which means it can be ingested. Remember a single drop is a dose! This one we apply to our feet along with Thieves.  


Tummy support! Because we tend to overeat or eat things we normally wouldn't this time of year. 

For the littles Tummygize. If you are a big person Digize and peppermint are going to make you feel human again! Alkalime is another that will normalize the tummy and let you keep on enjoying grandma's cookies and eggnog. Peppermint and Digize both come as a vitality and you can drop them in water to help the tummy as well as applying topically. 

A few last thoughts about wellness. 
🎄Try to get a bit more sleep. 
🎄Take a few minutes to stop, breathe, pray, recenter. 
🎄 Take a bath with lavender to unwind, Raven to support our wellness, or try one of the new bath bombs!




I pray you have a wonder Holiday full of loved ones, cherished times, and memories to last.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage