Jesse Tree devotions for Advent.

Are you looking for a Christmas devotion? Last year I did this on with my ladies Bible Study group. I can't recommend it enough.



Get yours at Amazon.com


As part of the devotion, you can make a Jesse tree and ornaments. I printed out each day's ornament and trimmed it in glitter scrapbook paper.





I used a large glass vase filled sand and Christmassy glass pebbles. 



I found flocked and crystal-crusted tree branches at Hobby Lobby for the actual Jesse Tree.


Here is the naked tree ready for an ornament a day.



The finished ornaments are simple and sparkly. I chose not to put a hole and string on them. Instead, I am hanging them with tiny clothespins.



Here is the tree with about half the ornaments on it. 


These beautiful ornaments are for sale if you don't want to make your own, for about $150.00 at DaySpring.

I want a Christmas that whispers Jesus. 
Ann Voskamp





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage