Let's talk makeup and skin care.

Let's start by saying I am no beauty guru and I am coming from the perspective of someone closer to 50 than 20.  

Our beauty routine can be one of the most toxic things we do to ourselves! Sadly, many of the products meant to help keep us looking young and vibrant are actually working against us. That is why I LOVE Young Living and all their wonderful products! 



This lovely box was a little gift for myself. I ordered it during the Balck Friday - Cyber Monday specials. It is the Savvy Minerals Holiday Collection #21952.


 
The packaging is so nice! I didn't even realize how wonderful the items would be. 

This is my makeup box. I don't wear makeup every day, but I like options. This one opens up and has my creams, deodorant etc. down underneath. 

This is the new Rocking lip color that came with my holiday kit. It isn't available for a single purchase yet. 


Look at that light up lid!



What I am wearing: Before I put on my makeup one pump of Art Renewal Syrum (#5175) and a tiny dab of Wolfberry eye cream (#5145) under and around my eyes. I also like this on my neck.


All makeup is Savvy Minerals.
Foundation - Cool #1
Blush - Smashing
Eye color all over - Spoiled
Accent Eye color - Diffused
Eye highlight - Wander
Eyeliner (wings) - Midnight
Savvy Minerals Mascara
Veil
Lip color - Rockin

Other skin care items I use and love: 
Satin Facial Scrub Mint #3735


Boswellia Wrinkle Cream #5141


Orange Blossom Face Wash #5136

The entire Art System is wonderful! The light moisturizer is great for those who don't need a heavy moisturizer or to apply under your makeup.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage