Weight Watchers FreeStyle Menu Options

I am loving the new FreeStyle options at Weight Watchers! 

Poached eggs (0 points) are my new best friend. Especially when they sit on top of a low point English muffin (2 points), avocado (2 points), and tomato (0 points)! For 4 points this is my favorite breakfast when I need something hearty.






Vegan Taco Soup (fast method) ZERO points
48 oz Vegetable Broth
1 medium onion diced
1-2 tablespoons minced garlic 
1 can black beans (rinse until water runs clear
1 can pinto beans
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
salt and pepper to taste
Warm the onion on medium-low heat in the bottom of your soup pot with a few tablespoons of broth. Mix in the garlic. Then add all other ingredients until warmed through. That's it! SO EASY!

Jiffy Cornbread (no egg or oil) 4 points for 1/9th of a pan
1 box Jiffy mix
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Mix together and bake according to the directions. You may need a tad more or less applesauce depending on weather conditions. 





Rice Bowl Heaven (6 points)
The nice thing about rice bowls is they are easy to personalize, and can easily be vegan. 
1. I diced a carrot, sweet potato, bell pepper, peas, onion, and mushrooms. Stir-fry them in a non-stick pan, no oil, just a sprinkle of garlic, onion, and salt!  For each person, it was about 1/2 a cup worth (Zero Points)
2. Grilled chicken (0 points), crumbled bacon (1 point per slice) or shrimp (0 points) is a great addition. I lightly breaded and fried firm tofu.
3. In my bowl, I have 3/4 cup half white half brown rice mixed together (4 points) Topped with the veggies from step 1, avocado (2 points), fried tofu (1 point) and a poached egg (Zero points).  
4. I like a dash of soy sauce (0 points) for flavor, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds (1 point for 1 tsp)


This meal is so filling and versatile! The day I made this I had diced veggies left over from a salad bar party the night before. I threw in everything that could be cooked in my skillet. I have also made this with squash and zucchini in the mix, YUMMY!


Lettuce Cups (5 points for 3)
Here is another you can do so much with.  
Roamin lettuce ( 0 points)
Black Bean Veggie burger cut into strips (3 points)
Avocado (2 points)
Tomato ( 0 points)
Salasa  (0 points)
Add a diced egg (0 points)





I don't know about you but I track everything. Yup, even the zero point items. I go back and see what I ate to help me learn about my habits and what lead to a success or set back. If I don't track I don't know. 


Think-Feel-Do 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage