Get 'R Done Essential Oils



I am the gal who said I will only use the oils sparingly, and just those we absolutely need. Well, Can I tell you we NEED a lot of oils! Really. It was ignorance of the potential in those wonderful little drops that I said those things. 

Guess what? My productivity and emotional health have greatly benefitted from an oily drop as well. So here are just a few to get you started on and happier and more productive life. 


This is my go-to every day for myself and my son. It helps me with mom overload. For my son, he stays on task so much better and in general is more productive in every part of his life. Including things like keeping his room clean, doing his chores without my nagging him and completing school tasks he finds tedious. I personally apply to the base of the brain and the crown of the head. Don't forget to sniff the bottle.

Contains: Roman Camomile, Black Spruce, Ylang Ylang, and Lavender



All of my oily friends have been telling me to add White Angelica to my daily routine. And, as usual, they were right. This one we apply to the tops of our shoulder and sniff (always sniff) the bottle. The Young Living Website says to use for spiritual awareness and energy balance. 

Contains: Sweet Almond oil, Bergamot, Myrrh, Geranium, Sacred Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Coriander, Black Spruce, Melissa, Hyssop, and Rose



Highest Potential is one I have been wearing for years. I use it in place of cologne. This one I apply over my heart and on my wrists. The Young Living website says to use it for confidence and emotional balance.

Contains: Blue Cypress, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Frankincense, Royal Hawaiian  Sandalwood, White Fir, Vetiver, Cinnamon, Davina, Rose, Matricaria, Blue Tansy, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Lemon, Ocetea 


I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.” - Martin Luther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage