A Guide to Moisturizers and Lotions from Young Living

Young Living has a moisturizer or lotion for every occasion and skin type!  If you are like me I need lots of help in the winter months to combat the dry cold air's effect on my skin.

Let's start at the top or face.  




For those who need light coverage, or have oily skin the ART light moisturizer will fit the bill. It is a great one to put on before applying makeup too.



This little serum can be applied directly to your face, or added to your favorite moisturizer. You will notice how soft your face feels it will not make you oily! just balance out the dryness.











The Wolfberry Eye cream is a small and mighty wonder! Apply to soothe the appearance of tired eyes and reduce the appearance of fine lines.









For those of us with more mature skin, this is a must-have!  It contains frankincense and goes a long way. My first little pot of this lasted about 6 months and I used it on my neck too.




ART Creme Masque can be applied at night in a fine thin layer and wiped away in the morning. For those who want more of a spa treatment or don't need a deep moisturizing. Leave on for 10-15 minutes then wipe away. 


Sheerlume' will make your skin feel amazing and help even your skin tone and brighten the skin tone.







Sandalwood is my personal go-to all winter long.  I have dry skin and I love it for my face!










Rose Ointment is not a cream it is a heavier consistency great for chapped areas or hands, elbows, knees, etc. I like it as a lip balm too. 






I know, why did I include Animal Scents Ointment? Because so many people are buying and using it for themselves! All natural, safe ingredients to use on the furry family members or the rest of the family. 







Seedlings lotion is great for the most delicate skin, including babies.















These three are wonderful general body lotions. Choose your favorite scent.




Next week I will show how I make my own tinted moisturizer! 



Want your own Young Living account? Click Here!




Comments

  1. Hi I gone through your blog.thanks for sharing information about haute her tips for face at home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage