Beauty Hack - Making Tinted Moisturizer

I have hardly ever worn foundation as an adult. It didn't matter what I chose it sat on my skin looking like a mask or crept into every little line and wrinkle emphasizing what I wanted to downplay. 

Dry skin didn't make the issue any better. Plus I have sensitive skin and most makeup would make my skin burn and rash. 

I have been a lipstick and mascara girl forever out of necessity. I owned way more skin care products than makeup.  

WELL! Then Savvy Minerals happened.  I had no bad reactions at all. Give me all the makeup! This was so exciting. I do still have dry skin however and powder makeup on dry skin needs lots of moisture. Here is my hack.


Take your favorite YL moisturizer and sprinkle in Savvy Minerals Foundation.  I am currently using Sandalwood Moisturizer and Cool #1 foundation. 

If you need a bit more coverage once you have applied the moisturizer you can layer more of the powder.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage