Let's Fix Those Shallow Pockets on Ladies Pants






I know I am not alone in noticing how skimpy pockets are in ladies clothing. I was comparing my jean pockets to my husbands and it was pretty annoying. 

His pockets went midway down his thigh where mine were finished just below the pocket opening. That is less than two inches deep!  Any other ladies have their phone fall our of their front pocket just by bending over? I use my pockets and they need to be practical. 

In today's video, I add an extension to my jean pockets and get deep pockets! 


Check out my other sewing related videos on the playlist


If you like my video please consider clicking "like" and "subscribe." YouTube has changed their algorithm and it is the only way others may eventually find my videos. :) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage