Let's Make a T-shirt with Lace Sleeves

It is spring and I want cute new clothes! This week I made a floral t-shirt with lace sleeves. So make some tea and sew with me! 




A few details about this project:

  • pattern: Vogue 9057 (Marcy Tilton R10066)
  • fabric from JoAnn's Fabric
  • I used the decorative edge of the lace to finish the sleeve instead of hemming it.
  • Sewing machine: Bernina 770QE
  • Overlock/Serger: Bernina 334DS


You can see the step-by-step video for cutting out here.



You can see the step-by-step video for sewing here.



See other sewing related videos here: Sews2Reap YouTube Channel





Music in the video:
Onion Capers Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage