Sew with Me ~ Embroidered Net Dress



This is one of my favorite projects I've made this year.  In the video, I make the entire dress and chat a lot.  

🔽  Sew along with me in the video below! 🔽


In this video, I show how to cut the different layers of the dress, laying out the border print along hemlines, box pleats, underling, lining, invisible zipper, pocket installation, French seams, overlock seams, and bias binding. A few details about this project: ~pattern: Butterick 6415 ~fabric from JoAnn's Fabric, lace embroidered netting, polyester lining, polyester crepe (underlining) ~I used the decorative edge of the net lace to finish the sleeve and hem and back neckline ~Sewing machine: Bernina 770QE ~Overlock/Serger: Bernina 334DS








I've worn this dress twice so far. The first time was at the wedding I made it for. 

The second was to a dinner theater date for our anniversary. 















 See my whole sewing playlist here!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage