Thift Haul ~ A sewing (related) vlog/blog

A quick review of a day of thrifting. I spent just over $100 USD on this haul. The purpose of most of the items is to recycle them into a fabric collage or art quilt. It is a collaborative project I am working on with a friend. I was happy to find a few pieces for myself, my hubby and one of my daughters.





















Here is a better view of the little black statement dress. 
It is so fun to thrift with a buddy! We helped each other cull through all the great finds and not overbuy. 

Look for future posts on our adventure into the fabric collage realm. It is a learn as we go project for both of us.

Want to know more about ethical fashion? Check out this blog: BeretMerry

Get cute sewing gifty things at my TeeSpring Shop: Sewing with Stacy  Or click the tab at the top of the page. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage