DIY Make & Take Kit from Young Living


Have you seen the new DIY Kits from Young Living? Talk about an easy way to do a fun class.

This is the Kit! 


It has everything (but the oils) to make 6 each of lip balm, lotion and a spray. They also get a copy of "Essential Oils" Magazine!  I have my colorful pens for writing on the labels and some oils pictured too.




Below, is my table mid-setup. I put one kit at each place setting and displayed the empty boxes with a flower arrangement in the middle.


Here is one person's kit at their place.


The flowers were chosen to coordinate with the colors of the kit. 


Always diffuse something yummy! This time it was  Excite blend. I think it was a special blend and no longer available. BUT it has citrus and spearmint in it. It is zippy and happy and great for a party!


By the diffuser, I had the base products ready. The lip balm needs to be softened. I did that by setting the entire jar with the lid on it in a pan of simmering water. 


A close up of the center piece. 


I set out lavender, citrus fresh, purification, grapefruit, and peppermint for my group to use. I told them to bring their own oils if they wanted and suggested Valor, Stress Away, and PanAway as good possibilities. 


The recipe cards they get have suggestions of blends on one side and a place to write their own on the other. 

I forgot to take pictures of the food but I had Ninxia Red for everyone to try.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage