Getting the Word Out with a Sharing Packet

First of all, do you have loads of empty oil bottles? I do! Like over one hundred.  Below is one of the ways I am storing empties right now. I have a box full in the closet too!


I share my love of Young Living with everyone. I try not to be annoying, it's just that Young Living has made such a difference in my family. I think everyone should know. What if it could help you? 

I am constantly looking for new ideas on ways to share without being unfriended. I saw a post by Sarah Harnish about her "little purple bags" and I thought I can do that!

So here is my version. The nice thing is when you do your own you can personalize it to who you are sharing with. 



After letting them hang out in a bowl of Epsom salt. I clean them and remove the labels. To remove the labels I soap them in warm water with a tad of Thieves Household Cleaner. If there is any residue after that I use lemon oil.  

Now they are ready to be filled with two capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner!  The labels were made on my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. I used a gold glitter because it's pretty and looks special.

The information cards I include in my packet are on the cleaner as well as cards of the monthly promo and Essential Rewards.


These are printed on Avery 8387 postcards. The monthly promo cards are available on the VO as a pdf. Make sure you always put your member number on your information and keep it compliant. 
                          

Above is everything before I bag it up.

Other things you can include in a packet are oil samples, NingXia Red, Alkalime singles. The 15 ml bottles will hold one use of laundry detergent or a quite a few sink loads of dish soap! Make it meaningful to the person you are giving it to.

Here is my finished bag! If I am mailing I put the glass bottle in one of the oil tubes that comes with my order.  My hubby cuts them down for me to single bottle sizes. Don't forget to put the regulator back in your bottle.That will prevent leaking around the lid. I also tape around the lid.



This is how I am using my bags. If I have someone who has signed and not ordered since or ordered periodically but not on ER, they get a bag. If I have a friend that I am struggling to talk to about essential oils, they get a bag. 

If you are trying to get some business builders make sure to put a Gameplan mini book (by Sarah Harnish) in your packet. 

These can be used for: 
  1. door prizes 
  2. sign up gifts to show off a product that doesn't come with the kit
  3. teacher gifts
  4. recognition gifts for signing someone up or ranking up
I would love to hear how you use a sharing packet! Keep on sharing. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage