Lemongrass - Essential Oil Spotlight


Lemongrass is a very popular herb that can be found growing natively in Asia, Africa, and Australia. It has been used for cooking and medicinal purposes for hundreds of years.


This is one of my favorite essential oils! It is has a sweet lemon smell and has so many uses. The main way I use it is in my diffuser. I usually combine it with peppermint or spearmint for a bright fresh scent. It is very uplifting, the scent actually makes me happy!

It is a great addition to the laundry routine on your wool dryer balls. Or use to make a room mist. Click here to see my purification spray recipe. You can use any of your favorite oils to make your own room spray.



Lemongrass Vitality can be added to your tea or water. A little drop goes a long way in recipes.

I have used Lemongrass with a carrier oil for underarm deodorant with great success. It can sting a bit on sensitive areas so try with a carrier oil first! 

Use it with a carrier oil after a workout on tired muscles. It is in many of my blends for skin and hair care because of its purifying properties (and it smells great). Many insects do not like it. So wearing it may help keep those pests at bay!

If you are a wholesale member a 15 ml bottle is under $12! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage