Supplement Spotlight for Spring

Here are a few suggestions to add to your March order in preparation for spring. 
I use Agilease all year but if you are like me, you are more active when the weather is nice. AgilEase is joint support. I find I can garden longer and with less discomfort when I am taking this. 
We have learned that if the gut is healthy the rest of our systems follow along. There are many digestive support items available at YL check them out and see which one is best for you. I recommend Allerzyme for seasonal support! 

Time to lose that holiday fluff! The Slique line will help you jump start your summer body in a safe natural way.


These last two are going to sell out come summer time, so grab them while there is plenty in stock. 
 

Get your safe and natural insect repellent, and sunscreen before you need them.  You will be glad they are already on hand when its time to use them. 


“She turned to the sunlight
    And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
    "Winter is dead.” 
― A.A. MilneWhen We Were Very Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage