Spring Fresh the Natural Way!

I so LOVE the spring! We plan our garden, throw out lots of clutter, tighten up our budget, and open the windows. I also can see the end of the school year in sight. It is so wonderful!  



I know you are already cleaning with Thieves Cleaner. It is the best. No contest. I use it for all glass, mirrors, countertops, toilets. I dust with it. I spray my floors with it and use my steam mop.  This month Thieves Cleaner in on our promotion at the 250 PV level! PLUS, we get the great glass bottle. So no excuses, start using it. It lasts a long time even when you use it on everything.






We also get the Thieves dish soap this month at the 190 PV level. The best way to use this (in my opinion) is in a foaming liquid soap dispenser. The usual ratio is 5 parts water to 1 part liquid soap. It is so concentrated! You may even want to do a bit less soap. 



Click here to learn how to Make your own foaming cleaning pods! This recipe uses Thieves cleaner and/or Thieves dish soap.




This last picture is my sister's log cabin a week ago. Just because. 


for behold, the winter is past;

    the rain is over and gone.
12 
The flowers appear on the earth,

    the time of singing has come,

and the voice of the turtledove
 is heard in our land.
13 
The fig tree ripens its figs,
    and the vines are in blossom;
    they give forth fragrance.
Song of Solomon 2:11-13a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage