I Went to a YL Beauty School, and You Should Too!


I was so fortunate to have a YL Beauty School where I live! I couldn't let this opportunity pass. 



The tables had some of the products we would use for a little spa pampering.


On registration night, we got to pick out our lovely boxes and pick up all the great products that would go in them. This is the box I chose. 



The Beauty Book! It is like a beauty school how-to.



This is my product bundle before I opened it. Oh, the suspense! There are different products each time.


My box all kitted out! See that full-size Art Renewal Serum? One of my most favorite products. I was so happy!  There are samples of Sheerlume, toner, sandalwood creme, a multitasker from the Savvy Minerals line along with a misting spray... SO MUCH GOODNESS! 

Did I mention we got a free lipstick from the new tangerine infused line? It looked great on everyone! Plus, two essential oils! Every beauty school is a little different, so if you go again you will still get something new in training and products.


This shows some of the boxes from our group. I went with friends and met many more! What a great group of people. 💗


A close up of some of the samples and products. 
Some of the great services you could enjoy were a Raindrop, hand massage, chocolate mask, yoga, color matching, Ningxia Bar, plus shopping in the swag store!


Here is the obligatory picture of the amazing face masque! 

Beauty School Tip - after you use the masque rub any excess on arms, hands, neck etc. I also put the paper peel away portion back into the envelope. (Throw away the masque after you use it) The envelope and the paper you peel off have loads of the great serum left over. I used it a few days later by rubbing it on like a moisturizer.  I squeezed everything out of the envelope too. Amazing stuff! 


My skin was incredible afterward. We did lots of pampering and learning on the afternoon of the first day.  I didn't even re-apply makeup. I just put on my new Savvy Lipstick and got my hat out for the fun hat contest. 
Below you can see my make-up free face and hat made with flowers from some of the best plants (oils) for the skin. 



The second-day picture below.  I love that even though we learned much about the products and the Young Living company, many of the sessions were about wellness and nutrition!  Talk about well-rounded true natural beauty. 


Here is a list of my favorite skin care products:

I am adding the ART toner after my training at Beauty School! It is on my next order. 

Did you know that now Young Living has a Savvy Minerals Starter Kit? 

Let's talk Beauty Box. Every month I get a box of wellness. I choose what I want in the box each month, so I get only what I want or need. 

You can order your own products byt setting up an account and choosing what kind of starter kit fits you best. I liked the traditional Starter Kit with all the most used oils. Check out the Starter Kit options here.

I would love to help you get your own wellness/beauty box.  Let me know if I can help you. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage