Breakup with your Makeup Class


This past weekend I did a break up with your make up class with some of my E. oily friends.



I did a powerpoint with all the skincare and makeup from Young Living!



The room was set up in a U shape with personal mirrors, and table glitter for a bit of glam. 


 To the side, we had the FULL line of makeup and skincare on display. This allowed us to swatch and color match for everyone so they could order their best colors! 

I don't have the full line but between the three of us that put the class on, we have everything! So do classes with your crossline cousins. :) 



I am so sad I didn't take pictures of everyone after they were all made up in their Savvy Faces! Look below for my Fast Savvy Face right before the class. 

Suggested supply list for the class:
  • Diffusers - (gotta make the room smell amazing) I diffused lime and peppermint that day. 
  • Tables cloths - this gives continuity to the room and makes for easy cleanup of the makeup.
  • Hairbands - to hold back hair while they do their skin care and makeup. I bought packs of 5 for a $1 at Dollar Tree!
  • Individual mirrors - another Dollar tree find 
  • Disposable makeup brushes or blenders. We used loads of foam ended disposable makeup applicators. This kept us from contamination and made sampling simple! 

Tips:
  • Make a Facebook event and invite away!
  • Re-post and remind every few days. I found I get better traffic if I post between 5-8 pm
  • I did a power point that we projected on the wall to make the products easy to see.  My powerpoint did not have any words on the slides other than the product names and colors.  Keep it simple!
  • Have a healthy EO infused snack. We had lavender lemonade, fresh fruit, and veggies. 
Below is a video of our product table! My Oily mentor labeled the lids of most of her makeup so it is easy to grab the one you want without flipping it upside down. 



Want your own natural beauty box?  Get yours here. You can even sign up to get a monthly beauty box for as little as $50 a month, and you choose your products from almost the entire line from Young Living!  Plus, you can earn credit for free items! I love Essential Rewards. 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage