Get your Savvy Face on


Here is my 47-year-old self with my "Fast Face" makeup.  I have seen such an amazing difference in my skin, hair, and health since I kicked the toxic products. 

What I am wearing: 
  • Art Renewal serum goes on under my makeup
  • "Smashing" on my cheeks
  • "Residual" all over lid color
  • "Crushin" accent lid color on the bone and outer corner of the eye (for a more dramatic look I like "diffused" for the accent and "Crushing for the allover lid"
  • I lined my lips by using the misting spray and blush! 



  • "Wish" lipstick
  • "Abundant" Lipgloss
  • I seldom wear foundation but I still love the Veil "Diamond Dust"



Here is my naked 47-year-old face! Go ahead and zoom in on your phone. I don't have perfect skin, but I am so happy with how healthy it is! 

Click here to see the full line of Savvy Minerals Product Guide


Young Living now has a Savvy Minerals Starter kit! Ready to get your own natural beauty box

Want to know more about my hair routine? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage