DIY Thieves Cleaning Wipes


There are so many reports on the dangers of toxic cleaners. Have you read this one?

The point of cleaning is to make our environment healthy and safe. If it is making your environment toxic and hurting your health it is time to change. 

Did you know that I save around $15 a month by using Thieves cleaner instead of the stuff I used to buy at the store? It has replaced my toilet cleaner, floor cleaner, and shower scrub. I can use it on my granite countertops, wood floors, baseboards, and dust my furniture with it. I have put it in my dishwasher with vinegar in place of the rinse aid. 

Here is a recipe for making foaming cleaning bombs. They can be used in the toilet or the dishwasher! If you just keep the mix in a jar instead of pressing into molds it is a good scrub for tubs, grout etc.




Cost breakdown:
(on the Young Living products the price is wholesale + tax included)
Thieves Household Cleaner       .42
Thieves Dish Liquid                  .66
Lemon Oil  (10 drops)               .50 (optional)
Bounty paper towel                  1.25
Distilled water                            .12
Total                                        $2.95 for 125 wipes

Locally, Clorox wipes are $4.98 for 75, Great Value is $3.48 for 75
Per wipe:
  • Clorox .07₵
  • Great Value .05₵
  • Thieves .02₵
Here is a quick tutorial video ↓



More wipes for less money? Plus safe and natural? Oh YES! Did you know there is a Thieves Starter Kit? ←You can get your own!



One more thing while we are talking about Thieves, it is now available in a roll-on! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage