My New Favortie YL Products!


I try to add a new product with my monthly order whenever possible. Most months I have so many needs that I can only fit one new item. This month I was able to get two! I love them both!

Let's talk about lipstick.  I love lipstick. Often, it's the only makeup I wear along with mascara. The thing is,  I'm getting older and have trouble with many lipsticks feathering, but not the Cinnamint Infused Lipstick. I ordered Untamed.  It is my new favorite and I will be ordering more colors next month. 






So here it is on with no other makeup, my usual look. I'm fair complected, and this is a great winter color for me. 

Another product used daily in our home is the lavender lotion. It goes a long way and so nourishing to the skin.  I was getting ready to order another bottle when I thought I have never even tried any of the other options. WELL, the Genesis lotion is great! I love the light scent and how far a little dab goes. I am so glad I ventured out and tried something new. 



You probably already know that these products are free of the toxic ingredients that are harmful. I love that!  

Get your own Young Living products here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage