Party Time! Skin Care and Makeup


My oily mentor and I had a class about the skin care and Savvy Minerals make-up from Young Living.
What a blast!

This picture shows the items I began pulling from around my house for the class and the work sheets I made. There is a sheet for all the makeup items, one for all the skin care, and a half sheet that has a face for the makeup samples. These sheets are like a wish list. Each person can mark the items we talked about that fits their needs or mark the makeup colors that they liked. 


Flowers. I always have flowers. 


Notice The seedlings wipes two pictures up? That is my favorite makeup remover. I made sure to talk about that too. One person used it to remove their makeup at the end of class just to see how well it works. They were passed around so everyone could sniff and see how sturdy they are. I cut mine in half and put them in this cute container.  Half is all I need to get all my makeup off. 



I tried to keep the theme through out. This time I did pink with gold polka dots. I also bought a box of diamond looking gems. 


The table set up before the full makeup line arrived.

The gold confetti and a few gems scattered in the middle. I tried to keep the edges free for writing.

The Seedlings line displayed at one end.  All of the new convention products were displayed!

Another close-up, the little bags were the door prizes. This time I did a small toothpaste, and a vitality orange oil


Teeny forks and sparkly dessert sized plates and napkins, so cute!


I thought these arrangements were really nice this time. They were just from Wal-Mart but had a nice variety and bright colors.


A few more products on display. We talked about slique and many of the supplements while we sampled makeup and watched the demonstration.

Diffusing geranium, lemongrass, and eucalyptus.


Oils! I pulled as many skin friendly oils as I had and we talked about them too. 


We went over a day and night skin care routine discussing all the products and skin types. Then I did a makeup demonstration. Don't forget the fellas. We had all the Shutran products there too. 



The full line of makeup that everyone had an opportunity to swatch and mark their colors. 


My friend made swatch cards! We just laid them over our skin to see how they looked!


It's not a party without food! Yummy healthy food. YL is a wellness company. I always serve healthy foods. Tonight's menu, fruit, interesting cheeses, homegrown veggies and Greek yogurt veggie dip recipe from the YL Blog. You can get the recipe here. 


Fruit infused water- I made it in the morning for my evening class.


Share on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage