Travelling Essential Oil Class


If you are in the essential oil world you know education is everything. You have to be willing to vet through a lot of information and testimonials. This is why classes are so important! 




I try to give at least two classes a month. I would like to do more and if I can I will. Usually, classes are in-home but sometimes we need to pack up and take our class with us.

This week I did a class the public library with my oily mentor.  I didn't get to go to the YL convention this year but she did. While she was gone I prepared the power point, made the door prizes, set up the event and promoted! She soaked up all the great information and bought the new products samples! 

So only home a few days from her trip to Utah, we met at the library and did a new products class. Here is how it went down.

                                        

  I made cute bags for our door prizes. We gave away a few thieves items like hand sanitizer and fruit spray plus a dryer ball set. 


In my travel bag, I have a PSK (always display that!) oils for the aroma game, jars for the aroma game, table top tripods, signs, prices lists, and door prize slips, pens, and business cards.

Here is everything including my computer with PowerPoint loaded ready to go.


The only room available was a conference room but it worked out well for this class.  The center display is made of our signs, door prizes and the PSK.


At one end we had all the new products and little testers so everyone could find their right makeup colors.


The sheet that is on the table is a check off list of all the makeup items and colors so they could make their wish list and go home and order!


Seedlings baby line, supplements, and much more!


This is the aroma IQ game. It is a great icebreaker and way to start a class. I give a prize for the one who gets the most right. 

Sniffing and sampling away! 

Earlier in the month I did a little "lunch and learn" class at home with a few that want to be business builders. The topic was the comp plan but we also talked oils and shared testimonials.


Flowers, my favorite decoration. The hydrangeas are from my garden. 💜

It was potluck. I made tea sandwiches and iced tea. Everyone brought something yummy to share.


Here is my PSK display with one of the diffusers.


Another thing I made recently was a simple sign that I can display. I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 and mounted on 8x10 linen board. It is sturdy, small and easy to transport. I have many more ideas for little signs for my classes!


I made one for my friend too! 

Don't forget your business cards, extra pens, charge cords and cables, and a diffuser with a yummy oil for your travel classes.

I have found that making a FaceBook event helps boost attendance. It is an easy way to send reminders and friends can share the event and get more interest!

Attend classes too! Keep learning. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage