Planning Your Essential Rewards Orders to Get the Greatest Benefit

If you are my friend and know anything about Young Living I have told you how great the Essential Rewards program is.

It is the easiest, fastest way to build your oily stash. 
This is part of my stash. I have the bathroom items in a linen closet, and diffusers, and boxed items in my office closet. Most of it was FREE with the monthly promotion.

Essential Rewards is free to participate in once you are a member. It gives back points to spend on items. The one requirement is you order at least 50 PV a month. It isn't hard to do. Especially if you are actually using your oils. 

I started replacing my old toxin-laden household items with safe ones from YL. Out with the old shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, cleaners, toothpaste, deodorant, supplements, skin care, and now MAKEUP! Woot!




I didn't do it all in one month. I planned it out and replaced a few things each month. I had been making many of my own products trying to get away from toxins, and I still do. But their products are good, and concentrated! 

The first replacement was Thieves Household Cleaner. It can replace, all household cleaners, laundry soap, and dishwasher detergent! This is also a key ingredient in my foaming cleaning pods, and scrubbing paste.  Click here for the recipe.

Then I switched our probiotic to Life 9. My husband was so happy. Life 9 is better than the more expensive one we were buying and more effective. 

Shampoo and conditioner were the next month and so on. The thing is our budget didn't change. I did not spend more per month to order from YL than buy at my local grocery store. In most areas I actually saved. Here is how.

Thieves cleaner replaced my toilet cleaner, window cleaner, floor cleaner, granite cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, and bathroom cleaner. It costs around 50 cents to make a 24-ounce bottle! I literally saved $25 a month by switching! Plus I earned credit to spend later. The shampoo, conditioner, soap, laundry soap, toothpaste, etc are so concentrated they can last 3-6 months! The same with the lotions and skin care. They last so long! 


Thieves Essential Rewards Kit

Another way I plan my ER orders is I know I will go through a bottle of lavender every two months. So I know I need to order one every other month.  I actually write out what I plan to order for a few months out. I can change it of course, but it helps me plan for the future and budget. 

Here is that great news. If you order 100 PV a month you will also earn a free item of the month! I try to have an order of 300PV a month. I know you are thinking What?!  I can't afford that. You can when you quit buying the toxic stuff at the market. Plus usually at 300 PV you will earn 4 or 5 free products! It just comes with your order! This is another way to build your stock/stash at home. The free items come at 100PV, 190PV, 250 PV, and 300 PV. If you can hit any of those benchmarks you know free stuff is on its way! 

Every month the free promotional items change. I usually post them in the YL tab above. Below is the July 2017 promo.



I have been on ER for almost 3 years. I now earn 25% back on my monthly ER order. On a 300PV order that is 75 points! I can get a free frankincense with that! I like to bank my points for a few months and place a large quick order so I only pay to ship a big order. Saving money again! You earn 10% back the first 3 months you are on ER, then 20% until you reach two years, then 25%!

So now you are planning out a few months ahead to get the most of your ER and always have at least 50 PV, now let's ramp it up and try to get to 100 or higher by switching products and ordering for friends who aren't signed up just yet. 

What is this PV you speak of? It is Points Value. On most items, it is the same as the cost of the item. There are a few items that have lower or no PV. These items are ones that cost the company more to make and they have a low profit on. You can't spend your earned points on those few items. You can put them on your ER order you just will have a lower PV than cost.


You can see that the PV and wholesale price on eveything in my order are equal. It is always good to check though!

Did you know there are a few items that can only be ordered if you are an ER member? YUP! There is an Everyday Oils Kit, Ningxia Kit, and Thieves Kit! They are even a better savings. I order the Ningxia ER kit every three months or so! My daughters took the Everyday Oils kit to college with them.

Wait! There's more! (said in my infomercial voice) Young Living will also send you loyalty gifts at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Yup, more free stuff for your stash. They send things you use too, like peppermint oil and thieves oil. 

Are you sold yet? If you order $100 every few months, plan ahead and order $50 every month and start earning. If you can bump up your order amount you actually save even more.

By ordering 300 PV a month (on ER), I earn 75 points and around $200 in free products, plus I have people who are signed up under me. I can earn a commission check for their orders as long as I ordered 100PV that month. I literally earn back all the money I spend in products and points, and even a little paycheck! I can't do that at the grocery store, or Amazon and I get quality products from YL.  

This video is a year old but the information is still relevant.  The main thing that has changed is you earn more sooner, and they are doing free items at 100PV now.



This video is on setting up the PV assistant, again about a year old. 



Healthy choices are an investment in your future.  Make building your natural wellness kit a giant step toward your families health.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raindrop Roller

Thyroid Support & Young Living

My Version of the Aroma Lift Massage